Here we go.

26 October 2011

Yellow and green on azure

Monday before last, we hopped onto the San Juan Skyway and drove from Cortez, CO to Telluride, CO.  Unspeakable beauty, unreal landscape, and some snow.  

I drove, ATM snapped the photos.  
Photobucket

 Photobucket

This looks like a Tame Impala album cover:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Delores River ran alongside most of our way:
Photobucket

You can pick out individual trees:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice framing, there:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Telluride
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

boleroid said...

Good lord, Colorado is so awesome. I need to get back there... glad you guys had a sweet respite.

AMD & KMHD said...

I love it there. Didn't you go to school in CO?
I'm afraid I'm going to bore people to death with all of these photos I still need to post. Heh heh heh

boleroid said...

bring the photos on! and yeah, i went to school in co springs. NEED to get back there. if you're ever in denver i have some dear friends who opened up an amazing ice cream shop there that you should check out.

AMD & KMHD said...

I think I may've met one of your friends (who lives in Denver) in Brooklyn years ago that one time we hung out. Remember?

Blog Archive